Friday, June 20, 2014

Colossians 3:12-17

Colossians 3:12-17

Therefore as the elect of God, holy and beloved; thank you for choosing me from way before the foundation of the world, for imputing your holiness and righteousness to me and for loving me unconditionally.


-I put on humility and ask that you live through me your humility – please cleanse me of pride, doctrinal pride, pride of life, arrogance, self-righteousness, self- sufficiency, self-reliance, selfishness, self- centeredness, self-pity, self-aggrandizement, thinking of myself as better or more important than others.

-I put on tender mercies; thank you that your mercies are new every morning. Thank you that today is a new day, a new beginning for me. Please live your mercies through me today.

-I put on kindness; please live through me your kindness as I have none of my own.

-I put on meekness; please live through me your meekness, your gentleness, your ability to accept anything and everything that comes into my life.

-I put on longsuffering. Please live through me your longsuffering, your patience.

-I will bear with others and forgive others by your Holy Spirit as I can’t do it myself.

-I put on love which is the bond of perfection. Please live through me your extreme love.

-I will let your peace rule in my heart and your word dwell in me richly with all thanksgiving.

Please take my thoughts off myself and onto you and onto others today.
Please put a watch over my tongue and my lips; keep me from saying, doing or thinking anything that doesn’t glorify you. (Psalm 141:3)

He must increase, but I must decrease (John 3:30)

In His Grip,
Jakoby/Jacobo
Col. 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment