Wednesday, September 24, 2014

10 Bible Verses... For When You Are Overwhelmed

From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. - Psalm 61:2

When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, Then You knew my path. In the way in which I walk They have secretly set a snare for me. - Psalm 142:6

Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. - Isaiah 40:28

But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. - Isaiah 40:31

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. - John 14:1

There is none holy like the LORD: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. For there is none besides you; there is no rock like our God. - I Samuel 2:2

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.  - Psalm 28:7

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act. - Psalm 37:5

The steps of a man are established by the LORD, when he delights in his way - Psalm 37:23


Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.       - Eph. 6:2

In His Grip
Jakoby/Jacobo
Col. 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment